About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 19 April 2015

ABBA Self Titled - Released 40 Years Ago !

This fabulous album was released in April 1975 - 40 years ago this year - my how time flies !

This was ABBA's third album release - second international release - and has the wonderful songs that shot them to the top in Australia - and finally around the world.

Hits include:

I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do - No. 1 in Australia
SOS - No. 1 in Australia
Mamma Mia - No. 1 in Australia

But it also contains other greats like I've Been Waiting For You, So Long, Bang A Boomerang & Rock Me - plus the amazing Intermezzo No.1.

This album went to Number 1 in Australia and was in the charts here for 65 weeks ! The only ABBA album to stay in longer was, of course, The Best Of ABBA.

Check out the Making Of The ABBA Album here:

http://www.abbasite.com/the-making-of-the-abba-album/


























No comments:

Post a Comment