About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Bjorn Receives Honorary Doctorate - Linnaeus University Sweden

The ABBA legend and newly-appointed honorary doctor Björn Ulvaeus in conversation with professor Lars Lindkvist on Växjö campus earlier today. The audience was spellbound by Björn's life story and his many vivid anecdotes.

Now, soon time for the grand Academic Ceremony in Växjö Concert Hall!

https://www.facebook.com/linnaeusuniversity


All new professors, doctors, and honorary doctors, happy and excited, at this year's Academic Ceremony that took place in the Christina Nilsson room at Växjö Concert Hall today.

Bjorn looking very dapper here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment