About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 10 March 2017

ABBA In Australia 10 March 1977 - Live In Perth - 40 Years Ago Today !

 
 
Perth, Western Australia
Perth Entertainment Centre
Wellington Street, Perth
Tickets: $9.00
Sound & String Rehearsal:  3.00pm
Show One:  6.00pm
Show Two:  9.00pm
Both shows sold out – 8000 tickets sold for each show.
Tonight ABBA would perform the first two shows of the five they were doing in Perth.
 
For all details, images and clippings, check out my blog post from 2016 here:
 
 
Live audio from Perth - I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do:
 
 
 Some great footage in this clip:

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was at the 2nd sydney concert i was 11yrs old and with my family we were 5 rows back in the middle and we could see everything they were great and even to this day i watch the movie to relive that night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful to be that close and in good weather conditions :) I have always been glad that we were at such an iconic concert with the rain - so recognisable in footage - but I dearly wish we had been able to go the second night and experience ABBA without the wind and rain. Great memories either way :)

      Delete