Now just $45.00 including postage with Australia and New Zealand or $60.00 including postage for the rest of the world.
Will also be personally signed by the Author to you.
Grab one now and see why it was approved by ABBA and included for sale at ABBAWORLD in Australia ! Here is the link to buy the book: http://www.christopherpatrick.com.au/index.html
A little on the book:
Remember the feeling of elation when you heard an ABBA song for the very first time?
Christopher Patrick explains in his book 'ABBA: Let The Music Speak', why you felt that way ...
Abba is known as the ultimate ‘pop‐kitsch’ band but, as Chris explains, their music is much more than that…
Revealing the secrets of ABBA’s musical success and surprising facts including:
- How, contrary to popular opinion, Frida could sing as high as Agnetha (Anna) in falsetto and did so on several ABBA songs.
- Why the ballad The Winner Takes It All and feisty Super Trouper have a lot in common.
- Why humming the first verse of Dum Dum Diddle and The Way Old Friends Do betrays the secret to much of ABBA’s success.
- How certain songs have the same melodic hooks – and you will be surprised at which ones…
- Which songs fell short of the ABBA blueprint for success and why.
- Why B‐sides and cast‐asides like “Crazy World”, “Put On Your White Sombrero”and “Just Like That”deserve their moments in the sun, excerpts from each appearing in print for the very first time!