About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 4 September 2013

ABBA Documentary On Australian TV - ABBA: Absolute Image

The 3rd of Carl Magnus Palm's documentaries, ABBA: Absolute Image, will air on Channel 7 next Tuesday 10 September  at 10.30 pm.

ABBA: Dancing Queen, the first of the three, will be repeated on the same night on 7TWO at 7.30 pm.

Read about all 3 documentaries on Carl Magnus Palm's website here:

http://www.carlmagnuspalm.com/abba/more-abba/abba-documentaries

No comments:

Post a Comment