About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)

Be sure to check out my website for a whole lot more ABBA !

www.abbafanatic.com


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

ABBA The Movie At Göteborg Film Festival 2017




Gala Screening Of ABBA The Movie

Friday February 3rd the Göteborg International Film Festival celebrates it’s 40th anniversary with a gala screening of ABBA The Movie.

The red carpet screening at Grand Theatre (Stora Teatern) in Gothenburg will be followed by an ABBA party at the Kulturarena.

For tickets and information:

https://festival.giff.se/events/abba-the-movie



1 comment:

  1. The information really really help me to handle the problem that I am experiencing .. I hope the future you can provide more science and useful info like this, thank you friends .. hope you always ...

    ==============================================

    Pecinta film ? Sebelum nonton, lihat dulu yuk ! sinopsis, detail dan nonton trailernya dari film2 terbaru... terima kasih

    Sinopsis film prey 2017
    Sinopsis film eyes 2017
    Sinopsis film no way to live 2017
    Sinopsis film road home 2017
    Sinopsis film jonnys sweet revenge 2017
    Sinopsis film addicted 2017
    Sinopsis film palominas 2017
    Sinopsis film high and outside 2017

    ReplyDelete