About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 11 January 2017

ABBA The Movie At Göteborg Film Festival 2017




Gala Screening Of ABBA The Movie

Friday February 3rd the Göteborg International Film Festival celebrates it’s 40th anniversary with a gala screening of ABBA The Movie.

The red carpet screening at Grand Theatre (Stora Teatern) in Gothenburg will be followed by an ABBA party at the Kulturarena.

For tickets and information:

https://festival.giff.se/events/abba-the-movie



1 comment:

  1. They usually have to shop it around to sell it. That's been my personal experience so far. I've never created content with a movie distribution deal in place.
    Layarkaca21

    ReplyDelete