About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 1 June 2014

ABBA Competition - Congratulations Grace McCallum !

Congratulations to Grace McCallum from Australia on winning my ABBA Competition for the Super Trouper Deluxe Limited Edition of the Official ABBA Photo Book !!

There were many fabulous entries, and it took a small panel of judges to decide the winner.

Thank you to everyone who entered - be sure to watch out for my next Competition !

Grace's winning entry - hand drawn, painted and embellished.
Got to love the glitter !

No comments:

Post a Comment