About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Thursday 14 July 2011

New ABBA Collection Items - National TV Brochures

National TV Brochures

In 1976 ABBA signed on to advertise National products to help fund the 1977 Tour.
These double sided brochures could be found in all electronics shops in Australia  .. there were many versions of these .. here are 6 of them !








1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I like this article. Brochure is really an important thing for advertisement. Ordering colorful brochure printing Sydney is very affordable. One can add some photos to make brochures more colorful and attractive.

    ReplyDelete