About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 16 October 2011

New ABBA Collection Item - Concert Ticket

Fabulous ABBA concert ticket from Adelaide in Australia - 8th March 1977
I love the Aussie tickets ! They are unique in the world with the photo of ABBA on the front and printed signatures on the back ... each concert here had a different colour ticket (although Perth did seem to miss out on these lovely tickets - theirs was just a basic ticket)




Still searching for other concert tickets from Australia apart from the ones pictures below which I already have ... please contact me by email if you have any to sell :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi there, i hope you can help me, i have just been given a ABBA LIVE IN CONCERT SIDNEY MYER MUSIC BOWL SUNDAY 6TH MARCH 1977 TICKET...would you be able to give me an idea of the value.

    Thank you for your Time...Nadine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Nadine - send me a message with picture of your ticket to info@abbafanatic.com. I will let you know what I think. Roxy

      Delete