About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 12 December 2012

ABBA-DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW-THE ROCK VERSION



Published on Dec 10, 2012
Early version of DYMK in full with no disco bet rather the early version that was performed at ABBA In Switzerland. However this is not he actual Playback from the Swiss show, the video is just matched to the song out of interest. This is what we can call the "backing track" I suppose. It was introduced by Bjorn on the show as "Does Your Mother Know That You're Out"

ABBADiego

No comments:

Post a Comment