About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 12 December 2012

ABBA - Rare Original Dancing Queen Audio



Published on Dec 10, 2012
This has a count in intro, a slighly longer intro, the verses in like I said, a very diffferent order, plus the ending is extended where you can really hear Ageths & Frida giving it some welly for the harmonies,is that Frida screeching at the end?

Let me know your thoughts.

As for the video, all I have done is grab a non-UMG video to match it up,kinda, as the video is a different tempo to the sound, but rather than adjust the sound, I just chopped the video where it fell out of synch & put in a crude crossfade. But it's not really the video we are on here for,it's these amazing insights into how these geniuses put their hits together.

Makes me want to get into a time-machine with these tracks, go back, find the producers of Janet Street Porters documentary about "punk" where I saw the punks ripping up a sleeve of ABBA-The Album, go to them,slap their faces & say "so you think they are a hit factory, WRONG punk!" Then walk away, go over to 1976 & 1977 record sales and reel them off, ABBA sold more those years that the over-hyped punk ever did.

ABBADiego

No comments:

Post a Comment