Anni-Frid Lyngstad handed out the award at the gala.
One of those ABBA shock!
Frida at the QX Gala in Stockholm 9 February 2015.
Anni-Frid Lyngstad shocked everyone when she got up on stage to award a prize for "Best gay / bi / trans".
- All of us have a value and is unique, she said at the scene.
It became a true ABBA shock when it was time to award the prize for "Best gay / bi / trans". Sissela Kyle came on stage and said mysteriously:
- Now all wondering - who are here to share the prize. If you listen carefully ...
Suddenly, you hear a voice singing the song "Fernando". Onto the scene slid Anni-Frid Lyngstad of ABBA. When the singer proved to the audience burst out in complete euphoria. It was to say the least love in the room that Lyngstad was received by, she was mildly taken by the response.
- What a terrific host, said Lyngstad.
When she would award the prize as she held an impassioned for the equal value.
- Yes I sing all about liberty - "freedom". It must be part of every human right to live in peace, said Lyngstad when the applause and cheers lay for several minutes.
- All of us have a value and is unique.
Something Lyngstad thought ought to get people to distance themselves from ideologies and streams of thought that makes a difference to people.
Glädjejublen continued after Lyngstads speech. Then she shared the prize for "Best gay / bi / trans".
- She is rappens Tarantino. A 176 centimeters tall power pussy, said Lyngstad.
The award went to rapper Silvana Imam who made an inflammatory speech against racism.
- But we LGBTQ people and heterosexual people driving a common struggle. And it's racism. OUT WITH racists
The crowd's cheers were not long in coming.