About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Tuesday 23 June 2015

ABBA On Celebrity Squares Australia 1976 !!























An amazing rarity - this video clip shows ABBA on Celebrity Squares in Australia 1976 !

And the first contestant ask for ABBA :)

The First round of an episode of Celebrity Squares from 1976, hosted by Jimmy Hannan, taken from a U-matic recording of the master tape.

Contestants are Alfred Marks, Ugly Dave Gray, ABBA, Bob Rogers, Bert Newton, Chelsea Brown, Stuart Wagstaff, Patti Newton and Arte Johnson.

Unfortunately it is not the whole episode - but who would have thought we would get any of this show ??

See video below.












No comments:

Post a Comment