About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 27 August 2021

ABBA Worlwide Events For ABBA Voyage !

 


 

There are events happening in various places around the world for the launch of ABBA Voyage.

I will add more here as they pop up.

What I want to know is, what about Australia ? May be a bit hard at the moment with whole states in lockdown 😥

NEW YORK


BERLIN


LONDON - Benny's son Ludwig 



STOCKHOLM - of course 😃

"Live from Stockholm, the event "ABBA Voyage" will be presented all over the world at the same time. In cooperation with Universal Music, this unique event can be seen in Austria at the Film Festival."

 

 



 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment