About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Tuesday 19 October 2010

ABBAWORLD - Next Stop Sydney !

We now have unconfirmed reports that ABBAWORLD will go to Sydney after Melbourne. Reports say that it will be at the Powerhouse Museum and will open January/February 2011 ....
Look out Sydney, here we all come !!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really like this article. Sydney is the heaven of business. You can advertise your business with banners, posters in online digital printing services in Sydney at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete