About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Thursday 16 January 2014

ABBA The Museum Photo Exhibition Sweden

New photo exhibition at Arlanda Airport, our official airport. If you are lucky to travel to Stockholm Arlanda with Finnair, KLM, Air France, British Airways, Air Berlin you will have the opportunity to see our new mini exhibition ABBA The Museum at Terminal 2. It is about ABBA on tour and their breakthrough with Waterloo in Brighton, 1974. Keep your eyes open, there will be possibilities to win tickets to the museum on Arlanda Airport.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment