About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 15 July 2018

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again In London - Press Conference 14 July 2018


The stars of Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again are in London !

Corinthia Hotel 14 July 2018

The Press Conference

https://www.heyuguys.com/mammia-mia-here-we-go-again-press-conference/





Part 1 - The Boys



 Part 2 - The Ladies












  






A hotel room becomes a Mamma Mia set for interviews


Bill Zwecker from Fox32 News



I never get tired of seeing the buses 😍 London putting on a good show for the promotion.






Did you get your free tote bag from HMV ?









No comments:

Post a Comment