About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Tuesday 13 October 2015

ABBA's First Australian Number 1 Today in 1975 !

On 13 October 1975, 'I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do' becomes ABBA's very first Australian number 1 hit.

The song was released in Australia and entered the charts on 7 July - beginning a slow climb to the top 10.
The clip for the song was screened nationally in Australia on 3 August 1975 and the song hit the number 1 spot on 13 October where it stayed for 3 weeks. It then stayed in the top 10 for a further month.
It was replaced at the top spot by Mamma Mia :)

The B side was 'Rock Me'.



























A few of the fabulous picture covers for this single from around the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment