About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Thursday 10 July 2014

New ABBA Collection Items - ABBA Photos, ABBA Cushion

A couple of new additions to my collection:

First up are these fabulous photos from the 1977 Australian Tour.
From the West Australian Newspaper - just can't get enough of live shots !

(please respect that these images are from my personal collection - do not copy and post elsewhere without permission)




































Next we have this awesome cushion. This was homemade in the 70's using an Official transfer and features lace trim - the same as the official cushions - I just love it !





No comments:

Post a Comment