About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Saturday 11 April 2015

Email From Björn Ulvaeus - Mamma Mia! The Party ! Updated 15 April !

Update: 15 April 2015

Press conference being set up right now !




I cannot believe I have just received an email from Björn Ulvaeus personally !

What an absolute thrill !! :)

I am sure many others received it also - but I still feel special :D

This is what the email says:

"Hello!
For quite a while I’ve been working on a cool experimental thing which
is actually beginning to feel ready. Today I’ll post this in my own and
ABBA’s social channels.

I really hope you like it and if you feel that your readers would feel 
the same I’d love for you to share it.
Best,
Björn Ulvaeus"
  
How cool is that ?

Two links - one for the Mamma Mia! The Party website - join up to follow what happens:

http://www.mammamiatheparty.com

And a youtube video with Bjorn - a teaser for Mamma Mia! The Party:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dg_2X88PqQ

I wonder where this is heading ?? How exciting !! :)

Update - new email:

"Great to hear you’re interested. I’ve been working on this experiment for quite a while now and it’s actually starting to feel ready.I’ll get back to you as soon as there’s more I can reveal.
Björn Ulvaeus"







2 comments:

  1. clever idea. I'm looking foward to what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag skulle önska mej en ukulele banjo

    ReplyDelete