About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 17 April 2015

Frida & Agnetha Say Thank You

THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC ("the book of love")

Today we received this message from Frida and Agnetha!!!

To you all,
A message of appreciation and gratitude for your true support over so many years, manifested in this brilliant book, initiated by Polar Music and Mia at Universal Sweden.
We are truly privileged to have had your love and support for such a long time, and how you show us that music has no borders and is the messenger of peace and love in a world in so much need of it!

With our best wishes,
Frida and Agnetha xxx


https://www.facebook.com/ABBA

What a lovely message from the beautiful ladies of ABBA.

I am so pleased to know to know I have a few messages in this book :)


No comments:

Post a Comment