About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Mamma Mia ! The Swedes Sing ABBA



Fabulous video - really enjoyed this :)


Published on May 4, 2013
As Stockholm prepares for the long-awaited opening of the Abba museum, we took to the streets of the Swedish capital to find out what the locals think of the band that became a brand and came to define the whole country. And could we persuade them to perform a special rendition of the Abba classic Mamma Mia?

Full story: http://www.thelocal.se/47746/20130506/

No comments:

Post a Comment